OG 619
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Da Realest Chicano Rap Forum

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Im trying to find rap promoters?

2 participants
AuteurMessage
doll
Vato

Im trying to find rap promoters? Empty
MessageSujet: Im trying to find rap promoters?   Im trying to find rap promoters? EmptyDim 16 Oct - 9:47

im looking for rap promoters and a manger

Seo Agency|Search Engine Optimization

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
dilshan78
Vato

Im trying to find rap promoters? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Im trying to find rap promoters?   Im trying to find rap promoters? EmptyVen 6 Jan - 14:03

Do you have a glass mixing bowl? Or some sort of heatable bowl that will safely sit on top of that saucepan? If so, you have a double boiler, just sit it on the the saucepan while its boiling water and there ya go!! If not.. then what kind of stove do you have? Gas or electric matters. If you have a gas, you can add just a little water to the sugar to make a simple syrup, it's runnyness depends on the amount of water you use. And make sure its on the a low setting. If you have an electric I would find another pan or something that the saucepan fits in. Put water in the first pan and put the saucepan with the sugar in it, in the first pan and as slow as you can melt it that way. Also adding a little water to the sugar. Hope it works for you. Good luck!

Im trying to find rap promoters?
Page 1 sur 1